Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Goals

I'm not one for resolutions, but I believe strongly in setting goals. And there is something powerful and convicting about writing them down. So, for 2008, here are some of my goals...

  • Write a book
  • Establish regular Father/Son Mentoring (FSM) times with Ethan
  • Read 30+ books
  • Establish a leadership development small group at GOCC
  • Experience 20 things I've never done before
  • Travel internationally - for work or pleasure
  • Study Islam for myself
  • Take two multi-day wilderness trips
  • Increase my regular giving beyond the tithe

3 comments:

The Lacher's said...

Wonderful goals. My wife and I believe strongly in setting goals as well. The coffeehouse that I manage for our church is just in the process of writing out the goals for journeys (mainly on my plate). Time to turn the corner from a coffeehouse into a ministry.

God Bless,
dl

journeyscoffee.com

Anonymous said...

Could you add to your goals that you need to finish your 100 things about you?

Love ya!
Kari

Unknown said...

Jonathan and I would be happy to help with #'s 6,7 & 8 and we can encourage you on that one on leadership groups. Let us know what we can do.