Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Waiting for a Thud

I'm sitting downstairs in my family room waiting to hear a big THUD from above me...

Ethan has outgrown his bed, so we moved in a "big kid" bed we purchased at a garage sale this summer. It has legs ("Hey, I can put stuff under my bed!") and includes a box-spring and mattress. As a result it is about 2.5 times taller than his previous bed.

The problem lies with the fact that Ethan has a tendency to fall out of his bed about once a week. Sometimes he doesn't even wake up; we find him lying there on the floor with one leg still up on the bed. He'll definitely wake up if he falls out of this bed!

On a side note, I have one more coat of white paint to put on Ethan's old bed before we move it into Morgan's room tomorrow night. This is her last night in her crib!!!

No comments: