Sunday, January 06, 2008

American Gladiators


I am watching the new American Gladiators with Hulk Hogan & Laila Ali as the hosts. I used to watch this show ALL the time when I was younger. (Is it just me or does this remind anyone of the game they played in the Schwarzenegger classic, Running Man?)

I will finally admit publicly that I am so excited it is back on TV. Karen was a little suspicious the other night when she caught me watching the commercial instead of paying attention to what she was telling me. Of course, this happens anytime a TV is on within 50 yards of me. (Don't ever try to have a conversation with me at Buffalo Wild Wings; I'll hear every other sentence!)

So I'm watching it tonight and these two women just finished The Eliminator, the major obstacle course at the end. The winner was asked how she was feeling after completing the course. She replied, "I'm tired. My entire body hurts, but this is so awesome!"

I so want to compete on this show...

No comments: