Friday, January 25, 2008

Tracking Blogs :: 01-25-08

As I posted last night in my Vegas Recap, I spent some time reading through the blogs I track before heading to bed. Here are some of the things that jumped out at me...

  • Mark Batterson really likes Lou Malnati's pizza in Elk Grove. I'll have to go check this place out sometime.
  • He also almost lost his son while snowboarding.
  • Tim misses Tony. I can relate.
  • Jim is becoming a morning guy! I told you it gets easier.
  • Great quote about loyalty on Josh's blog.
  • Another truth from Josh.
  • A reminder from Scott to keep it simple. Definitely read this one...especially if you are part of Great Oaks.
  • Man...this one by Los really got to me. Again, I can relate. Thanks for your transparency, bro..
There are several other blogs I track, but these are the ones that jumped out at me last night and this morning. Got anybody you think I should be tracking?

No comments: