Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Family Fun

Here's a peek inside my family from the last 24 hours...

  • Family Day at School - I had the joy of observing Ethan in his Kindergarten class on Tuesday. It was fun to see him in his classroom with his teacher and friends.
  • Parking Lot - After loading Ethan into the car at school, I managed to back into the car behind me. I hopped out to look at the damage (license plate holder bent a little) and talk with the owner who was walking towards their car when I hit it. Her response after I apologized? "Life's too short to worry about something like this." I hit the right person!
  • Crayon in the Laundry - We missed a crayon in Ethan's pocket when we did laundry. It melted in the dryer all over an entire load of clean clothes. Know what gets crayon out of clothes? Goop Multipurpose Handcleaner...it works awesome!
  • Dentist Visit - Karen, Ethan & Morgan all had dentist appointments yesterday afternoon. It was Morgan's first visit, and she did great. She was calm, comfortable, no resistance, no crying. Ethan did great, too! Somebody did have a cavity, though...Mommy!
  • American Idol - We rushed home from the dentist and dinner at the in-laws to catch American Idol. During the drive home, Morgan begins singing and then says, "I'm going to Hollywood!"

No comments: