Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 Goals - Update

A couple of weeks ago I posted a few goals for 2008. I thought I would give a quick update...

  • I re-read the Reveal study from Willow Creek last week. I don't know if it counts as a book, though. Maybe half a book.
  • I just finished The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World. This was written by A.J.Jacobs... the guy who wrote The Year of Living Biblically which I read and blogged about in December. Only 28.5 more books to read...
  • I have had offers to travel internationally from friends in Indonesia and Belgium (a personal invite to attend a friend's wedding!). And I think a voicemail I received today (which I haven't checked yet) has the potential to put a trip to Brazil on the horizon.

  • I've written a few different entries for a men's devotional book, but I keep thinking I should be writing something more profound (is that prideful/egotistical?). I have several book ideas I keep in a file on my computer, and I am always up for new ideas. I think I just need to commit to one book and move forward.

No comments: