Friday, February 01, 2008

I Need a Nap

Tomorrow morning is our first Leadership Community gathering at Great Oaks. I am extremely jacked about the potential this gathering has for the church. There is so much momentum and energy lost when leaders are not on the same page and when they are not trained and encouraged. This quarterly gathering will play a major role in moving Great Oaks into the preferred future that God has painted for us.

It is a lot of work, though. My entire week has been focused on getting everything ready for tomorrow morning. I came into the office today (normally my day off) for about 9 hours of organizing, copying, assembling, writing, praying, etc. A number of other people - staff and volunteers - have also put in countless hours getting ready for tomorrow morning.

Right now, I'm at The Blend getting ready to go over my presentations one more time. I need a nap...do you think anyone would notice if I curled up in the fetal position on this bench?

No comments: