Saturday, February 02, 2008

Leadership Community Feedback

Here are some quotes from the feedback forms about this morning's Leadership Community...

What part of the gathering was most helpful to you?

  • That we took time to discuss and learn together
  • Meeting and worshiping with other leaders
  • Large group - about all working together as one
  • Enjoyed gathering group together and hearing stories of difference Little Oaks/Upstreet make in life of children
  • Vision, Direction
  • The direction/vision of the church. Very motivating morning!
  • Visuals
  • I enjoyed all of it. I really appreciated the time Bill & Chris spent talking about the vision.
  • Hearing the leadership's vision. Spending time in the Word.
  • The visual demonstrations were awesome!
  • I was pleased overall, and look forward to the next time. Thank you!
  • This is the first time I've been invited to a directional leadership meeting, and I'm 61. Thanks - very much appreciated.
  • The time helped to get focused for starting a new group...challenged me personally.
  • Understanding slow drift!
  • Breakout sessions (several people listed this as the most helpful part)
  • I think it was great. I love to hear stories; they help me to relate the point that is being taught to my own situation.
  • I think the leadership training is great! I'm very much looking forward to the next session in May.
What would you improve/change for the next gathering?
  • Chris has on a NY Giants t-shirt!
  • Have Diet Mountain Dew
  • Wear warmer socks (I'm pretty sure that wasn't directed towards me or any of the other presenters... how would they know if our feet were cold?!?)

No comments: