Friday, February 08, 2008

Hot Winter Nights

I got you with that title, didn't I? Don't worry...this has nothing to do with the Sexual Revolution series we are doing at Great Oaks!

Tomorrow night I am hooking up with a couple of my small group leaders to watch some indoor professional beach volleyball. The tour is called Hot Winter Nights Tour, and they will be playing in the US Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington, IL.

Many of you know I love volleyball - about 50 Great Oaks leaders at our recent Leadership Community heard just how much and just how far I would go to play when I was younger - so I am pretty jacked about getting to see pro-level volleyball live. I'll try to get some pics and post them later!

Hey...this is #1 of my goal to experience 20 new things this year. (Number 2 could be boiling sap on an elk farm in Wisconsin in March... more on that one later.) Check out the rest of my goals here.

No comments: