Friday, November 02, 2007

Raking Leaves

I took Ethan to a follow-up doctor's appointment in Geneva this afternoon to make sure there weren't any lingering effects from the croup last week. He checked out just fine and was extremely glad when the doctor said he couldn't get a flu shot today because he just finished a round of scripted steroids.

After the doctor's appointment, Ethan and I went over to Karen's parents for a visit. The four of us ended up in the backyard raking leaves into a huge pile for Ethan to jump into. It was a great afternoon of relaxation and connection with my in-laws and my son. (I would post a picture, but I haven't figured out how to get them off of my cell phone!)

I love the Fall because of moments just like these. And, yes...I jumped in the leaves too!

No comments: