Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Great Friend

I had the pleasure of spending the last couple of days with one of my best friends and fellow pastors - Steve Osborne.

Steve is the Worship Minister at Fox Valley Christian Church where I served and attended for the last 11 years. During our 8 years of working together, we became hard and fast friends who stuck together through some great times and some really tough times.

I've got to be honest - friends like Steve don't come around every day. He is someone that I can talk to about anything, and, even more important, I can just sit with and not say a word if I don't feel like it. (And if you know me very well, you know that I feel compelled to fill silence with conversation!)

Steve - thanks for making the trip down to see me. Can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind words... You made tysha cry. I had a great time. Love ya bro! -Steve