Monday, June 04, 2007

The Crazy Ones

Here's to the Crazy Ones!

The misfits...the rebels...the troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.

They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.

Because they change things. They push the human race forward.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

[Author: Apple Computers, Inc - adapted from a commercial]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have this entire poem? I have it...I put it on my bulletin board every year with the pictures of inspiring people who have changed the world and I put their names with what they did...for example...Here's to the crazy one who loved the unloved: Mother Theresa. Here's to the crazy one who just sits: Rosa Parks. You get the idea. It's my favorite board that I do!!